A bloom activator and a gentle leaf fertiliser for the flowering stage of plant development.
This new product strengthens the flowering, increases the sugar content and improves the condition of the entire plant.
Suitable for use in all forms of growing medium (Soil, Coco and Hydro).
Hesi Boost is not nutrient specific and can be used with all nutrients, although for best results we recommend using in conjunction with the Hesi range of nutrients.
Hesi Boost has a low nutritional value and does not replace the normal nutrient solution.
The plant will have an increased need for water after Hesi Boost has been added; the extra metabolic processes that are activated need water as additional fuel for fruit production.
Do not use in conjunction with aggressive chemicals such as Peroxide as this will destroy the natural enzymes and other natural active ingredients.
- Strengthens plants
- Encourages a bushy growth with many side shoots and strong, stable blossoms
- Promotes formation of tight buds
- Accelerates the development of the flower and increases plant life
- Ornamental fruit becomes thicker and longer lasting
- Edible fruit becomes sweeter tasting and higher quality
- Shake well before using
- To stimulate blooming: apply once at the beginning of the flowering phase
- From the commencement of the flowering phase: apply at most 1-2 times per week
- For slow-growing plants: application once or twice a month can suffice
- For edible fruits: minimum of 1-2 weeks waiting period
- For the whole plant: HESI Boost strenghtens the plants by stimulating a lush, bushy growth with many side shoots
- That gives a good foundation for strong, stable blossoms
- In the flower: HESI Boost promotes the development of tight buds and makes them insensitive to environmental conditios
- It accelerates flower development and stimulates larger flowers
- The stability of the flowers is significantly improved and the lifespan increased
- For fruits: decorative fruits have a longer life an are thick and strong
- The stems are stronger and hold onto the fruit better
- Edible fruits taste sweeter; they ripen more uniformly and are of qualitatively higher quality
- HESI Boost can be applied in irrigation water or sprayed as leaf fertilizer
- One litre is enough for a minimum of 500 litres of ready-to-use solution
- In fields, you can distribute 4 litres per hectare
- 1ml – 2ml per 1L of water
- Leaf fertilising: moisten all parts of the plant, avoiding the flowers
- Can be used simultaneously with other fertilisers and boosters
TYPE OF FERTILIZER:
- Fertilizer for flowering
- NPK 0-1-1
- 1% Phosphorous (P2o5), 1% potassium (K2o), Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Molybdenum and Selenium from natural sources
- Vitamins B1, B3 and B6 as well as plant sugars and fruit enzymes such as Galactol, Melitose and Alginic acid